There are many pages on this website that anyone and everyone can access and there are other pages that only registered users can access so if you're an active, paying member of Huggers Ski Club, there are member-only pages you can access if you're logged in.
Important details and steps to follow about registration:
- Before you can login, you must first register. Registration needs to be done only once.
- Registration includes selecting a login ID and password.
- After you've completed and submitted the Registration Form, you'll receive acknowledgement via email that contains your login ID and password. This password may be changed later to anything you'd like.
- After you receive the email, you may then return to this site and login with the ID and the password in the email that was sent to you.
- At any time thereafter you may update your profile and change your password.
Note that if you're an active Huggers Ski Club member and have just registered, the webmaster will need to update your membership status before you can access the member-only content of this site.
Forgot your password?
If you don't remember your password, CLICK HERE. You'll then be prompted to enter the email address that you provided when you registered. Be sure to also then click on "Get new password" and follow the instructions.
If you have questions, problems, or comments, please enter them in the space provided below.