NEW MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
Given the current coronavirus situation, we're suspending ALL scheduled gatherings until, at least, our Spring Kick-off meeting on 8 May 2020. For an update on our status, please check back here.
Our Club is very involved with activities like biking, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, hiking, picnics, camping, kayaking, canoeing, walking, trips, pickleball, social and more! As a result, our agenda and this website will change with the changing seasons, with new content, additional links... who knows! So please check back often!
Check our calendar and please join us at one of our many events to find out how much you'll enjoy being a member of our Club! Click on the links below to:
- Learn about the benefits of membership or JOIN THE CLUB!
- View our calendar of events to see what we're doing!
- Visit us on MeetUp.com and signup for notifications to upcoming events!
- See what we're doing on Facebook!
- Register for this website to let us know you're interested in our Club!
- Download Club Brochures to print and share with your customers!
What's in a name? To learn more about the beginnings of Huggers Ski Club and how the club got it's name, click here to go to the About-Us page.