NEW MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
Not a member? Visit our Membership page and join today
Our Club is very involved with activities like biking, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, hiking, picnics, camping, kayaking, canoeing, walking, trips, pickleball, social and more! As a result, our agenda and this website will change with the changing seasons, with new content, additional links... who knows! So please check back often!
The best way to connect with us is at one of our many events so please check our calendar and join us at one of our many events to find out how much you'll enjoy being a member of our Club! Click on the links below to:
- Learn about the benefits of membership and JOIN THE CLUB
- View our calendar of events to see what we're doing!
- Visit us on MeetUp.com and signup for notifications of upcoming events!
- See what we're doing on Facebook!
- Register for this website to let us know you're interested in our Club!
- Download Club Brochures to print and share with your customers!
What's in a name? To learn more about the beginnings of Huggers Ski Club and how the club got it's name, click here to go to the About-Us page.